Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inside Consumer United :: Ryan Clauson

Ryan Clauson, an up-and-coming comic in the Boston market, recently joined the Consumer United team as one of our advocates.

When he's not busy saving people money, he spends his time spearheading an online project for men called Listen Act Attract where he is, what he calls, a transformational entertainer.

Clauson continues, “I believe in transforming people's lives while making the process fun and exciting. That's what attracted me to Consumer United. I spend my days laughing with clients as I work to see just how much money I can save them.”

Clauson says he enjoys taking the stage as a stand-up comic, dancing salsa and ... eating raw food. “That's right. I love raw fruits, vegetables and nuts and that's all I eat,” he jokes. “I drink raw chocolate smoothies everyday and they make me feel unbelievable.”

Click here to get an auto insurance quote from Ryan.

No comments: