Monday, March 12, 2012

Money Saving tips for 2012


It’s already March 2012 which means you still have some time to save yourself and household money.  As the tough economy continues I thought I’d share some of my findings. 

1.)    Lose the TV Package- take a note of which channels you watch of a two week basis and then do some research to find which package works best for your household
2.)    Discount grocery shopping!  You’ve seen the show Extreme Couponing- and although I know it’s a bit to an extreme I am saying everything is great in reasonable portions.  Take the time to flip through the coupon section or check out some of the manufacturers websites that you frequently purchase at the stores.  Here are some great links
3.)    Take advantage of Groupon, Buy With Me, Eversave and so forth.  All provide local deals on restaurants, shows, gyms, spas and other services! 

Stay tuned throughout 2012 for some more money saving ideas!