Thursday, June 19, 2008

Consumer United Testimonials

"I was already a Bunker Hill customer before I called and I just saved $350 on my auto insurance and $35 on my renters insurance. That's a REAL economic stimulus refund check.” --Geoff Grant, Methuen, MA

"You go to the supermarket and you look at your utility bills and everything is going up and it's frightening. I get bargains on everything and it never occurred to me that you could negotiate on utilities. It feels like finally someone is doing something about what seems like an out-of-control system."--Missy Lioz, Somerville, MA

"It was the best deal, love the idea and think it will be beneficial in the long run. CU made it easy to switch my insurance, save money and they were a pleasure to work with."--Court Clayton, Boston, MA

I was referred to Consumer United by a friend who raved about their services. I'm also always looking to save money." --Nicole Allard, Newton, MA

"Good fast service. They did what they said. It was so easy!" --Arthur Blye, Norton, MA

No comments: