Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Inside Consumer United :: Jessica Conley

Jessica Conley joined Consumer United last November. Originally from Salem, NH, Conley attended Bryant University where she played on the girl's soccer team and now works in Consumer United's insurance division focusing specifically on working with members in Texas.

Conley believes in Consumer United's vision to help members save money on basic services and enjoys the work environment. “I love the atmosphere and the people that I work with,” she says. “Consumer United gives me the opportunity to work with others, as well as gives me the independence that I need to achieve my goals within the company.”

What is Conley's favorite personal financial advice? “My biggest piece of financial advice is no matter how much or how little you make, always put some of that money into savings every month,” she insists. “If you have any sort of money coming in, I advise that some of that is put aside because you never know what may happen.”

Conley continues, “Today, in this economy, it is very important to start saving money."